We are so excited to welcome you back through our doors, we cannot wait to get back to what we love to do…helping you find the dress of your dreams.
It’s a changed world after the emergence of Covid 19, and for the foreseeable future we all have to adapt our everyday behaviours, so to reassure you that we will keep you and ourselves safe during your visit to Dreamy Curves we have implemented some new protocols for our boutique.
We are following advice from the Department of Health and as such these guidelines will be updated from time to time as advice changes.
Do I need an appointment to come in?
Yes, we now operate by appointment only, so brides, bridesmaids, debs, occasion wear and accessories…you need an appointment. The boutique will not be manned if we have no appointments, so please don’t risk just turning up. The ‘book an appointment’ page has been updated for the different appointment times, but you can also email, ring or message us through FB or Instagram for an appointment.
What health and safety measure have you put in place?
First and foremost we ask that if you or any of your entourage has a cold (and therefore is likely to sneeze, cough or blow your nose), or indeed any of the Covid 19 symptoms (temperature, cough or shortness of breath) that you don’t come in to us, we will gladly reschedule your appointment until you are well again.
- We will need to operate within the social distancing guidelines, so we ask for your help to adhere to this
- We will only be able to allow 3 people in for an appointment, so the special lady and 2 friends/family, and for now we ask that children do not come in
- We will be wearing masks for your appointment and we ask that all of you do too, if you don’t have your own, we will supply you with one
- We have gloves available for you, and we will be wearing them too, with a clean pair between each customer appointment
- We have hand sanitiser available and will ask you to please use it as you enter the boutique
- We have handwashing facilities available and encourage you to make use of these
- We will clean all chairs, tables, counters, mirrors, door handles, changing rooms etc between each appointment
- To minimise the handling of our garments and gowns we will have clear plastic covers in usage. This makes it easier for us to sanitise between appointments, but you can still see the dresses
- We ask that only the bride/main customer browse the gowns, to minimise the touch points on the garment bags and ease sanitation between appointments
- At the moment there is no clarity about the ability for Covid 19 to be passed via garments, but we will not take any risks with your health or ours, so we air on the side of caution and sanitise each dress as it’s been tried on
- For brides in particular, getting into a gown is something we would normally help you with. You will be given a choice if you would prefer one of your entourage to help you in the changing room or if you would like us to. We can assure you that if we go into the changing room with you, we will keep you safe by wearing a face shield as well as wearing gloves and masks
- We have put away our lovely china and glasses, and for now we will offer you a choice of water, orange juice or Prosecco in a disposable cup, unfortunately we are not offering tea and coffee for the time being
If you would like to video call your extended bridal party, we’ll plug you into our WIFI so everyone can be part of your experience.
All of these new ways of working are in place for your safety and ours, but above all we promise you the same warm Dreamy Curves welcome and a lovely shopping experience for your special dress.